Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SAIT- Highwood







Hi everyone,



how is class going ? I am really happy today because my mom is coming back from Venezuela after 5 weeks there and I have missed her so much, but I think I have grown a bit because I feel I little bit more independent well it is part thanks to friend Julio. However, I now have the key to my house like before when I lived in Venezuela. On the other hand, things are getting tough because in three weeks I finished to of my courses and I have to hand in one of my big projects, but I think I have had fun doing that project even though there are many things left to do. From November 5Th on I will be doing food production and bartender I hope I have fun in the Highwood restaurant at SAIT. Bye hope to see you soon !!

1 comment:

Loryte said...

Hi, Stephanie!!!! Finally, I read your blog :) Wow, you'll work in food production and you'll do some bartendering!!! I can't wait to hear your first impressions :D

Take care, my friend!
Loreta