

Hi everyone,
how are you ? time passes really fast we are almost in the middle of October and winter is coming soon. My life in SAIT is getting better each time at least I do not eat alone or anything else and my mom has been gone for a month now it has been okay because at least I chat with my friends and eat with them at lunch time. We are building a fake restaurant and night club and it is pretty amazing. We have to do all the cost and find a place that is available for that restaurant and what are we going to do each night. Find a way that the restaurant can stand out for itself from he rest using entrepreneurship that is a subject that I see which is how to be innovative. Today I will go and cut my hair a bit to give my hair some shape. Well I hope life at U of C is very good take care bye
No comments:
Post a Comment