Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A little bit of everything







Today I wanted to let you know what I did on the weekend and how did I feel when I shared my song yesterday in class. I had a wonderful weekend because my brother, my niece, my nephew and my sister in law were here in Calgary. We went shopping to Market Mall and also to the Heritage Park. It is really beautiful Heritage Park it was my first time there and I liked it very much because it is like entering a small town of the past with old furniture and it seems like at some point a cowboy is going to pass near you. The sad part came on Sunday when I had to say good bye to my family , but I know I will see them soon because there are living in the same province. On the other hand, I loved to share my song yesterday because it has been part of my life the last eight years or may be five years at least. It really has become a national En them. I hope you enjoy it too



bye



2 comments:

Juan said...

Listening a Spanish song of Diego Torres in our English class made me feel like going back home for a few minutes; however, the lyrics gave lots of motivation. It was great. I also value what it means for all of you.

Takhmina said...

yeah. i agree with Juan...the song was really nice!