Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A New Experience




Today I wanted to share with you an experience that was not unique , but different for me. I had the chance to work with Serenity in the writing class. I always saw her in class and she is so quite some times that I did not really know her. Until she was my partner for the interview that we had to make in the writing class. She had great ideas and she was really worried to make our paper to had in to Ana of the recommendation better. This is why sometimes it is better to work with new people and get to know them better. I hope Serenity also liked to work with me the other day ha ha That is a question that I cannot answer ha ha.

3 comments:

Mr. Bannett said...

Hi,
Your new experience is great meeting with a diifernet girl, and your blog is also very easy to understand.
Thanks.
Kabiul.

私地 said...

hi, you got a lot of interesting pictures in your blog. it seems that your life in Calgary is perfect and exciting. that's great.

VIcKy said...

everyday you seem very happy~
i admire you so much