
These weekend was really good. I went with my parents and two more couples to The Glacier National Park that is located in Montana. It is passing the border between Canada and USA. After you pass the border it is more or less 15 minutes before you get to the park. I went specifically to St Mary because the park for now it is open not op
en completly. It is amazing because there are different trails were you can walk and see different cascades falling from the mountains. Also, you can do a tour by boat enjoying the view of St Mary Lake. However, we could not enjoy the Logan pass because it was closed, but it was a wonderful trip. I am still missing the Canadian part that is called waterton because we were planning to go when we came back to Canada but it was to late. However, I am sure we are planning to go soon.
en completly. It is amazing because there are different trails were you can walk and see different cascades falling from the mountains. Also, you can do a tour by boat enjoying the view of St Mary Lake. However, we could not enjoy the Logan pass because it was closed, but it was a wonderful trip. I am still missing the Canadian part that is called waterton because we were planning to go when we came back to Canada but it was to late. However, I am sure we are planning to go soon.
2 comments:
Hi stephanie,
You had really an awsome weekend. Good for you. Thanks for sharing the nice picture, too
Kabiul.
Hey Stephanie, it looks such a beautiful place, I hope to go with my family some day.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment