Thursday, July 26, 2007

The End of a New Beginning

Hello everyone,
today was the end of EAP 3 classes , but it was a great experience for me to have the chance to share with you the pot luck and the thankful activity. The mos interesting part of today that after finals exams we are all going to start a new life that came maybe faster than we thought. For me it has been three semester in the LEAP Program and there are people that I have known for a long period of time. However, it has been great to know different people from different parts of the world and people that have come and gone to other places during my study in the LEAP, but each of them has make a mark in me. I wish you all the best in your degrees and in your jobs. It has been a great experience and I think I have learned a lot from all of you and from all my instructors until know. I am leaving to SAIT hopefully someday will meet again. Good luck to everyone.
Stephanie
PS: I want to share a quote
"Your here for a short visit. So do not hurry. do not worry. and be sure to smell the flowers along the way." (Anonymous)

4 comments:

Juan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juan said...

Thanks Stephanie,
I wish you the best to you too.
Remember that you can do whatever you want to accomplish. Never doubt it. The power of your mind will surprise yourself.
Go ahead.

gordon said...

Stephanie, the second female student whom i first talked to since i have attempted in the LEAP appointment.
in my mind, you are a talkative person.
i hope to see you in the future.

Takhmina said...

good luck with ur future studies! and have fun!!
by the way,thanks for your comments..