

Today I wanted to talk about my visit to the Calgary zoo when we were at midterm break. I went with my mom on a tuesday afternoon after my careopracter. I have heard to much about how amazing was the zoo was that I had to go and see for myself. Even though I do not remember the last time I went to the zoo in my country maybe I was
to little that I could not remember. When I started enjoying being in the calgary zoo I soon imagine as if I was in Disney Land because it was so beautiful that I could not believe what I was seeing for myself. There were butterflies, elephants, primates, and a prehistoric part were you can see figures of dinosours. The prehistoric part was the part that I enjoyed the most because it seemed so real. In fact, I think that is the place I have more photos to share with you. I hope you enjoy my brief summary,
to little that I could not remember. When I started enjoying being in the calgary zoo I soon imagine as if I was in Disney Land because it was so beautiful that I could not believe what I was seeing for myself. There were butterflies, elephants, primates, and a prehistoric part were you can see figures of dinosours. The prehistoric part was the part that I enjoyed the most because it seemed so real. In fact, I think that is the place I have more photos to share with you. I hope you enjoy my brief summary,
1 comment:
Hi
Thank you for sharing pictures. They are very nice .
Post a Comment