

Today I do not have too much to write because all the weekend I was devolping my presentation on therapeutic riding. For the people that does not know what therapetic riding is, it is theraphy using a horse for disibality people. The movement of the horse is as if the people were walking by themselves. As a result, they have different benefits physical, phsycological, educational and social. One of the physical benefits is that they improve their balance, their muscle joints and their strengh. The otheir benefits are pyscological they improve heir self esteem and self discipline. The educational and Social are friendship, love for the animal. Maybe yo wonder why I wrote a little bit about that topic is because I did that therapy myself.
3 comments:
I have to say that your presantation was realy great! Now I have a strong will to learn riding ^-^
Hey!!
I think i missed your presentation.. -_-;; ups!!
what happened is that usually i don't attend the second hour of Dr. Snape since i go in the morning, and this time u were presenting it at the second hour,,, But anyway, it sounds interesting the riding therapy.
Wow, it seems that you always have some wonderful activities. I like watching others riding, but I don't want to try it because I am afraid that I will fall down from the horse.
Post a Comment