Monday, June 4, 2007

Autobiography


My name is stephanie I am a student in the university of Calgary in the EAPP program. I am from Venezuela and I live with my parents, but my older sister lives in my home country and my other brother just moved to another city in Canada with his family . On the other hand, I loved to do horse back riding , but I have not found I place to practice in Calgary. I have learned to ski and have learned to go on my bike through out my residencial area. I think Calgary is a beautiful place to live and to enjoy the different kinds of weather Calgary offers for the varoius activieties we can do in different stages of the year.

2 comments:

Sisley said...

I totally agree with u about Calgary's wather!! I love Calgary!!Maybe i'm crazy but i like its weather!!

CALJAN said...

Hi you guys,

Acctually, I am not fully love Calgary because of its weather. I only love it this time, but in winter season I don't like it.