

Hi everyone,
this weekend was great for me because I did various activities. On Friday I went to Bowness Park and I went canoeing for half an hour with my mother and father and then we did an hour with the pedal boats. I had a great time. On Saturday I went to Canmore , I have never bee there before , but is beautiful it is similar to Banff. However, I think it is bigger than Banff. We took long walks in Canmore besides the river and then we came back to Calgary. On Sunday, I went on my tricycle through my neighborhood in Valley Ridge. To conclude, it was a great weekend full of diferrent activities.
4 comments:
Hi stephanie,
Thank you for sharing the picturs with us. I am very interested about Canmore from your description about the place. Furthermore, your descriotion about bowness park is also very good.
Thank you.
Kabiul
It is so great that you have so many chance to visit other place. I am interested in visiting other cities as well; however, I don't have time. I hope you will enjoy your trips, and I hope will have chance to visit other beautiful cities as well.
Hi,
Thank you for your pictures. Your pictures are so beautiful.
Hi Stephy:
It was great. Canmore is a lovely place. I like it so much. I hope to stop by there while going west in Augost.
Juan.
Post a Comment